Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sherlock 2010

All hail online series watching! I finally found THE great watch I've been looking for. It's pleasant that I've only started watching now. It would've been hell waiting for the next seasons to come. I've only just started Sherlock a few days ago and I am positively addicted. How could I not be? Humor and sarcasm just go together perfectly. They could not have casted a better actor for the role of Sherlock. John Watson isn't so bad either. I kept on trying to remember where I'd seen him before. For some reason I couldn't put my finger on it until a moment that I was looking at the back of Sherlock's head, and it reminded me of a curly haired little fella called Bilbo Baggins.

Where's the ring John Watson??
No wonder Sherlock knew from his footsteps when John was carrying bad news. LOL. Currently on Season 2 and enjoying every bit of it. I highly recommend the series. I suppose I'll be up to date by the end of the week; then I'll be suffering a withdrawal while waiting for the next season to come. Oh, the agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment