Thursday, July 9, 2015

Shingeki No Bahamut

Haven't really written here in a while; because really, out of the thousands of hours I spend watching things, why would I have time for this? Of course when boredom strikes me like a clock hand on a number, I would ever so often have a little tick in my head that says come on Anna, blog.

Shingeki No Bahamut is a new discovery I made while browsing for something spectacular to watch. Errm..actually, just anything to spend my miraculous time on. I previously watched Shingeki No Kyojin which was amazing like fireworks in a dark, dark night. I have been drooling over trailers upon trailers of the upcoming live action movie. Only about a month to go; what's 30 something days compared to the time I've waited for another season for the show? Nothing. My drool had long reached the floor at the moment I saw the preview. I've created what I think can pass as a waterfall out of my mouth just watching in spectacular fashion the way the steam comes out of a Titan's body, in full, glorifying effects.

Anyway back to Shingeki No Bahamut, what I really came here to write about. It's an anime that portrays gods, demons, and humans in a fight for peace versus eternal damnation. It's pretty good to watch. There's always something new in each episode. I wish the lead character looked better though. I mean, his hair is just.

"Favaro" Tomato
I'm not the only one who sees this right?

The way the series goes on is fantastic. I still want to find out about the mystery of the birth of Amira. I recommend this show highly.


No comments:

Post a Comment